EPSM Membership Fee Rules
Status: 01 January 2018
For all EPSM members, the following rules do apply:
- The annual membership fee is Euro 1 400,- for a full year and in case of new members proportional
Euro 166,67 per month for each started month of the membership.
- The annual membership fee will be due for all members that are voting or non-voting members
effective on 1stJanuary of each year.
- For members that cancel their membership during a year, the full annual membership fee will still be
due. There will be no refund and no proportional calculation of the membership fee.
Only in case of cancellation of a membership and financial hardship of the former member (like high
costs for closing a business), the former member can apply in writing to the EPSM board for a waiver
of the outstanding membership fee. Two members of the EPSM board will decide on giving this
waiver and will inform all members.
- The membership fee will be invoiced in January of each year. The due date will be app. 4 weeks after
the invoice date and will be printed on the invoice.
- All changes to a member’s billing information, especially any changes in the billing address or contact
person, have to be send without delay by the member to office@EPSM.eu .
- In case a member needs a “Purchase Order number” or similar item on the invoice, the member has
to send this number by e-mail to office@EPSM.eu until Dec15th of the preceding year.
- The membership fee is payable in full amount the Euro account of the EPSM. In case of non-Euro
credit transfers, the sender has to pay the transaction cost (e.g. SWIFT cost option for the sender:
- The membership fee is a “true membership fee” according to EU and German tax laws. It will be
invoiced without VAT.
- According to the bylaws of EPSM, membership is continuously valid. Therefore, an active, written
cancellation (by paper, fax, or scanned pdf-file per email) is needed to cancel the EPSM membership.
- In case an EPSM membership invoice will not be paid in time, a typical collection process will be
started: 1st step: an e-mail-based “Informal Reminder”, 2nd step: a paper-based “First Formal
Reminder”, 3rd step: a paper-based “Second Formal Reminder” 4th step: a paper-based “Third and
Last Formal Reminder”, as final step by decision of the EPSM board: exclusion from the EPSM
according to the bylaws, afterwards optional transfer to a professional collection specialist.
Approved by the EPSM members at the EPSM Annual General Meeting, Copenhagen, 29th June 2017.